Stage Embedded systems intern
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Planet Expat provides career-boosting paid internships in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA. We connect students with promising start-ups abroad through a program that allows them to gain valuable professional experience in international environments while being key contributors to innovative projects.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
« We are a Netherlands-based start-up company revolutionizing how people interact during events. Our objective is to smooth the connection between people. We created a highly innovative wearable technology through which attendees agree to exchange contact information on our related app. Our product helps attendees and exhibitors make the most of the event, while organizers better monitor their performance.
We officially launched our technology in October 2015 at the Web Summit (Dublin), a major and global event of the entrepreneurial scene. We were recently accepted to be part of a renowned tech incubator in the Netherlands. We are from Indonesia, South Africa, India, China, the US, Iran, Irak and the Netherlands. We are a team of 10 people (including our 3 co-founders), all based in the Netherlands from where we stir our development on the European market and in the near future on the US market.
To best support our growth, we are looking for a driven and motivated embedded systems intern to help us both develop our product and the localization system. You will be entrusted from day 1 on your missions, be autonomous to explore and suggest your own solutions, and join a fun, dynamic and ambitious team. »
• Planet Expat is managing the recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 160514
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply/)
• Starting date: as soon as possible
• Duration: minimum 5 months
• Covers all costs of living
• Can lead to a permanent position
• Program our product (system-on-a-chip)
• Develop networked Bluetooth-low-energy beacons to receive information and send it to our database
• Troubleshoot potential technical issues
• Propose ideas from product improvement
Required profile and skills:
• Student (or graduate) in Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Electronics / Embedded systems
• Fluent English
• Previous experience working with localization, iBeacon / Eddystone
• Previous experience working with databases
• Knowledge of PCB (C/C++)
• Knowledge of Bluetooth communications and network architecture
• Doer, driven and self-motivated
• Eager to work in a dynamic, cutting-edge startup
• Source of ideas and solutions
• Fun and friendly, with a strong team-working mindset
To apply :
Pas encore de vues
Vous devez-être enregistré et connecté pour pouvoir répondre à une offre.